View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 3:45pm   #1
Joecooool
Barn Stall Owner #10
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,765 Times in 758 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8563902
Default So explain to me why conservatives are shitting themselves over Benghazi

Because frankly, the whole discussion looks dumb.

Are you guys really so concerned about weather or not the president used the word terror in describing the attack? Seriously, who gives a fuk what anyone calls it, our guys were killed. I'm guessing every time our guys get killed in Afghanistan you could argue its a terrorist attack. For the record he referred to it as a terrorist attack twice in the first two days after the attack.

Are you implying that somehow Obama did not do his job here? That with the thousands of diplomats overseas, that he personally coordinates their every move and assigns security personnel? Of course he doesn't, so that thought is out the window.

Besides, from what I'm reading, it was congress - republicans specifically - that voted to cut half a billion from the State Department's security budget. I would think they would want to shut up about that.

So what is it? That there is some kind of "cover up"? That because he did not use the word "terror" enough in the first two weeks after that attack that there is some kind of conspiracy here? We all knew they died within minutes of the attack. What the hell do you think Obama is supposedly covering up?

It is because the UN Ambassador thought it was linked to the protest over the anti Islam video that were going on around the rest of the Arab world on the same day? As far as I can tell, Obama never said that, she did. And she was going off the information our intelligence community gave her. So are you blaming Obama because the CIA gave inaccurate information out?

I don't understand where you think your side is going to get any points out of this. The only people responsible for killing our guys are the assholes that pulled the triggers. To now sit across the isle and try to make hay about this - when it was your side that pulled funding for security - looks like a shaky proposition at best.
Joecooool is offline   Reply With Quote