Charter Member
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,686 Times in 652 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2106426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff '79 View Post
I would agree.
A buddy had a Caddie and the steering wheel electronics were fubar.
The stealership changed it out TWICE ! and it was still bad.
He traded it rather quickly after the second try.
It was not a CT-VS though.
I'd like to get my hands on one of those to compare it to my 525i.
No comparison in HP obviously, but the handling is what I'd like to test out.
Fit, finish, and the rattle factor too.
Took this on a drive to the house to show the wife. Yeah dealer let me take a 98K car by myself for a drive. The wife loved the looks and the interior. The car was rattle free, wind noise free and tight. I mean TIGHT. The steering was better than the BMW's I've owned which were very good. I took it through a few nice roads and was impressed even with the cooler weather.
I'm excited to get it Monday and start learning new things. I'm also anxious for the Spring Mountain Driving School, included in the purchase of the car.

The dealer is the one who sold the Denali to me, also screwed up the service on the Denali returning it with grease on the door and seats. When I mentioned it the sales manager was like, we all know about your problem and believe me you have nothing to worry about. I met him when I had my 09 with all the problems. This was right after the dealership got the Cadillac brand from another dealer whom GM refused to renew the license with. Honest person and a no pressure sale. So far a pleasant buying experience.
09CTSV is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 09CTSV For This Useful Post: