Dogface
Barn Stall Owner #409
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Activity: 5.0%

Thanked 13,564 Times in 6,530 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2450928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder22 View Post
if you've only been twice, your basis of opinion of who is an asshole in NYC is such a small sample size that i render your opinion baseless lol

But in all seriousness, there is a very very high percentage of non-Ny'ers living an working in NYC. So when you run into an asshole, just because there presence is currently in NYC, they could be joe asshole from Paris, or Amsterdam, or some place in jersey, or boston, or London or Frankfurt, etc etc. or even NYC, yes, but you can't label everyone an asshole just "because" especially when you've been here twice... just sayin'

This isn't a rip on non-nyer's, but you folks that live in small cities/towns have no clue or appreciation for living/working in a city that people dream of visiting just once, let alone live or work here. No one ever wakes up in some small town in the EU and says "i know i've made it when i get a job or can live in Whogivesa****land in Podunk USA", they dream of living in NYC, London, Paris, etc.... And if you don't agree, that's cool, it's not for everyone but don't shit on those that do.
Not shitting on it as a whole, but I live near Washington DC so I know what big city is like a bit. As far as Cities go. I do not like either. No I would not like to live or work there. There are some cool places to see, but I am betting there are places that smell better, and have nicer people over all. If you are biased that is cool. If this is all you have known. I have been around the country pretty well. In fact only missing around 10 states so far.
dwjz06 is offline   Reply With Quote