Old 08-03-2019, 4:09pm   #32
Thunder22
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.3%

Thanked 2,770 Times in 1,283 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $216475

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwjz06 View Post
Been twice it smells like piss downtown. Over crowded. Not likely to go again, but would have liked to have seen the 911 memorials. Not enough time.

Par
if you've only been twice, your basis of opinion of who is an asshole in NYC is such a small sample size that i render your opinion baseless lol

But in all seriousness, there is a very very high percentage of non-Ny'ers living an working in NYC. So when you run into an asshole, just because there presence is currently in NYC, they could be joe asshole from Paris, or Amsterdam, or some place in jersey, or boston, or London or Frankfurt, etc etc. or even NYC, yes, but you can't label everyone an asshole just "because" especially when you've been here twice... just sayin'

This isn't a rip on non-nyer's, but you folks that live in small cities/towns have no clue or appreciation for living/working in a city that people dream of visiting just once, let alone live or work here. No one ever wakes up in some small town in the EU and says "i know i've made it when i get a job or can live in Whogivesa****land in Podunk USA", they dream of living in NYC, London, Paris, etc.... And if you don't agree, that's cool, it's not for everyone but don't shit on those that do.
Thunder22 is offline   Reply With Quote