View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 10:40am   #33
Mark C5
Barn Raising I
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $167111

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
So you're saying every person in this country has 100% the same rights as everyone else? There is absolutely no imbalance at all and everything is equal. That's the position you are taking?
Yes, every US Citizen is guaranteed the same rights as every other Citizen. Radical huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsAtTheBeach View Post
you injected it into the conversation, not I.
Injecting it into the conversation is different than claiming you said it. But I can see how you would fail to understand that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
Also, do you agree or disagree those who do not contribue but do not contribute (see my explanation above) are a part of the financial problem in this country?
I fail to see how being a part of a financial problem should deny someone their Constitutional rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsAtTheBeach View Post
please point his out to us?
Sure, here you go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
5 years in the Reserves, 6 years active duty officer... stationed at times overseas. Being moved every year or 2 and constantly deployed it never made financial sense to buy a house so I rented.

Just to clarify your statement, you don't think I should be allowed to vote. Correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Fowler View Post
And those that owned a house, but need to move out because their original house sold, but the house they are building is not ready yet?

And those that choose to save money by living in an apartment so they can save up an appropriate down payment on a home rather than financing the whole thing?

And those that go through a divorce, lose their house and move in with a friend or family while they get their life back together?

And those that live in Joplin, MO and just had their home destroyed by a tornado?
Mark C5 is offline   Reply With Quote