Thread: TCS problems
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 7:19pm   #21
lutzdog
Charter Member
Barn Raising II
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $595211

Thank you for your responce. I will change the tires in the front to reflect 255/40/17 size on the front (with the 275/40/17;s on the rear assuming this will be enough of a size difference?...correct want to be sure before i buy 2 tires).

Once that is done we will see if it engages the trac system anymore. That being said ,i have gone thru the entire harness and cleaned all grounds and checked the pigtails from the wss's and verified the same voltage reading. But to be on the safe side i will add those 4 pigtail harness's to my list of stuff to be replaced.

i will look up the locations of the other two modules and test them as well the one thing i am quite not understanding is the C1281 Steering Sensor Uncorrelated Malfunction code related to the throttle sensor and possibly the tac? I am just learning and reading everything that i can but i have trouble following the schematics just trying to see how those systems interact. Also to make sure when u r saying reduced power u r refferring to the trac system engaging.
lutzdog is offline   Reply With Quote