Barn Stall Owner #69
Bantayan Kids '14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 4.3%

Thanked 12,538 Times in 5,853 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1084134

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
I quit being a Republican when New World Order Bush was elected and screwed Reagan's legacy. I identified myself as Libertarian for years, but kind of gave up on them with bullshit candidates like Bob Barr. I'm a 100% Trump supporter, and voted straight ticket Republican for the first time ever in 2016 and 2018.

I'm not yet ready to call myself a Republican again though. There's lots of Romney/McCain/Bush types that still have sway in the Republican party that I just can't support.
I agree with your sentiment. We are stuck with a two party system and we need to make the most of it. I am a die hard limited government constitutional Conservative. What that means is I want government doing what the Constitution says and no more. It's not its job to help its citizens or legislate morality.

I vote for anyone who wants to limit government more than the other person. Regrettably the Republicans lean more in that direction by many are infected by their greed for power and it pisses me off.

Anyone that want more government programs and spend to fix the problems caused by government programs and spending is insane or ignorant.
VITE1 is offline   Reply With Quote