View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 7:55pm   #1
Garb55
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7813
Default Need Help on Tires

I have been looking for the polished C5 Z06 wheels in mint condition at a good price but no luck. I can not lower my Z06 as it scraps now entering and exiting my driveway so I was considering a little taller set up. I stumbled across C6Z06 wheels for a good price but the tires are shot. A Hugh thank you to Y2Kvert4me for informing me these will work on my C5Z06! I need some new tires and was wondering what to go with. They currently have the Eagle Good Year F1’s run flats. Should I stick with run flats, exploring all options? I will not be using TPMS. I found General, Bridgestone, Eagle Good Year and Nitto in the 325/30ZR19. Should I try a different tire sizes? Are there other choices, I would like to keep the set all 4 matching. What are you running and do you like them? My Vette is not a Daily Driver; I do not run on the Drag track, SCCA auto cross events or drive in inclement weather. This is my cruiser, that I enjoy going out and having fun on nice sunny days. There are extremely hot days in Texas; I put an average of 1,500 mile a year on my weekend toys but plan to enjoy my 1st Vete a bit more! I appreciate any feed back.

Last edited by Garb55; 03-11-2010 at 7:59pm.
Garb55 is offline   Reply With Quote