Old 06-20-2017, 11:34pm   #6
Norm
Barn Stall Owner #1776
NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'19,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'17
Activity: 29.2%

Thanked 15,024 Times in 4,314 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2002001941

Here’s the deal, you’re going to feel bad for a while then it will eventually dissipate. If you have kids, keep them close and don’t badmouth their mother, never.

Back in ’88 my first wife asked for a divorce. Hit me like a ton of bricks. Two boys, 12 & 10, they took it hard. After the dust settled, had an amicable settlement, no fighting, reasonable splitting of monies and property, I filed, kept it simple.

Started dating, (kept the boys out of my dating) had some fun with a few gals, most were looking for support, as in, marry me, I need someone to take care of me, oh did I tell you I have 3 kids……..nice knowing you.

After about three years, met a nice childless lady, dated for 7 years, been married for 20 now.

The first wife wanted to be free for a younger muscle-bound dude with money. He finally married her, that lasted a while, he kicked her out, got tired of her issues (big time vanity), and for a younger biker chick.

Now the first is a two time loser at marriage, has no contact with her own children (my two sons and grandchildren), and is totally estranged from her family siblings. She is now a lonely old woman with nobody. That karma can be a real bitch.

You hang tough, it will get better. Look at it this way, you have a chance for a new start, regardless of age, you'd be surprised of what's out there.

Good luck.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Norm For This Useful Post: