Old 08-22-2021, 9:36am   #17
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 3,956 Times in 1,657 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayouCountry View Post
No, it’s just total incompetence looking for a photo op on 9/11. Illiterate Afghan troops can’t function without U.S. support troops. This was made clear from interviews with support troops who sent Afghans out on missions.

Imagine, if you will, military leaders who concentrated on military matters instead of wokeness and searching for white supremacist among the ranks. Would the outcome have been different?

Many Americans voted for this joke of a president because they imagined Trump was mean and a racist. I put most of the blame on them. We had a great president in place who could handle world affairs by making intelligent decisions. Now we see what happens when “feelings” impair judgement.
What you wrote makes me think this crisis was planned even more and not just incompetence running wild. Not Biden or his supporters but powers controlling him, those electronic voting machines and such.

Time will tell but I would not be surprised to see a credit collapse soon. That would bring our civilization to its knees and open the way for the global reset that’s been talked about by various global entities like the WEF.

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset
Dan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dan47 For This Useful Post: