RED-85-Z51
The Hooptie Whisperer
Activity: 5.8%

Thanked 3,384 Times in 1,753 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1975165

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman9368 View Post
Protest all you want, you got exposed. Notre Dame had no business being there
I just didnt want bama to win, again. much like I didnt want Jimmie johnson to win even once, very well 5 times in a ****ing row.

i used to like alabama, when they sucked...but when they bought a coach and started winning, suddenly there was a blossoming of fan boy band wagon tide fans that walked around all the time saying roll tide..or..actually "OLL TIIIIEEE" is more accurate. They are the single most annoying fanbase on the planet, even worse than those USC cocksuckers.

My thing is, hey...you meet someone you've known for 10-15 years, and never not once heard them mention alabama, now they have the hat, the shirt, the keychain, the license plate holder, the bumper sticker, the phone case...and start yelling OLL TIEEEE..OLLTIEEEEE. just admit that you didnt give a **** about them until they started winning, and you jumped on the bandwagon like a little hipster...

Whats sad is...if bama went 7-5 next year...and 6-6 the next year...Facebook would be utterly silent when Bama played, unlike a true fan, who is always there pulling for their team, through thick and thin.

This rant is not directed at the life long bama fans.
RED-85-Z51 is offline   Reply With Quote