Barn Stall Owner #7
Barn Raising I,II,IV

NCM Supporter '13,'14
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 5,025 Times in 2,238 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $30682687

Quote:
Originally Posted by themonk View Post
Yeah there are a lot of db's in that place, Jesse seems like a good guy and probably is but as for the other idiot he needs to not let his cyberspace power go to his head. I'm glad you like it in here, I never had any issues with you or God rest his soul Irish which btw I seen pics of the bench that was dedicated to him, very tasteful. Is Apex kicking around in here? I would love to see a whole wack of people defect, it's definitely not the same as it once was and it would be awesome to see this place take off.
Funny how people see things differently.

Jesse is the cancer of that forum. His only concern is St Judes, nothing more, nothing less. He doesn't give a sh!t about Corvettes. He does though, carry the cop mentality, ie: what can he possibly bust you for? (he will find it).

Jim is a bit dry in the humor dept, but is a die-hard Corvette enthusiast, and really is the guy that should be in charge. Yeah he's old-fashioned and not of the OT mentality so much, but it IS the Corvetteforum too. I've never had a problem with him I couldn't work out through discussion. He's a reasonable person who thinks things through...wish I could say the same about his "shoot first, aim later" counterpart.

Apex is here, and we welcome his presence. Although he hasn't been active much lately. Maybe the season, or maybe just not enough activity (or controversy) to keep him interested?

This place has a very laid-back atmosphere, and although most CFOT regulars are already members here, most have gone back "home" to feed off the drama machine. Lacking that element, it does become rather boring here sometimes.

Y2Kvert4me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Y2Kvert4me For This Useful Post: