Old 06-21-2017, 2:14pm   #31
mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 12.2%

Thanked 11,568 Times in 5,705 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Aero, I totally sympathize with your position, and have empathy twice over with your position.....my first ex wanted her old lawyer friend back and so to be making tons of money in Wash DC......far as I know that did not work out for her....long story......no kids by me, anyway.....

second ex we had two kids, she had an affair or two with work cronies, off to 'meetings' across the nation.....yeh, sure.....anyway I was dumped when the kids were age 6 and 4.....still have that last photo of them together all dressed nice, standing in front of the house in the garden full of flowers that last spring together as a family, with sad looks on their faces.....

I had noticed a 'chill' in the relationship, she tried to blame it on me, of course, even slapped me once in the kitchen, that was the second the love died on my side.....

So because kids were young I stuck it out on the other side of the freeway, bought a house with a basement bath, that I immediately added a shower on, and a kitchen on the opposite wall, and made an apartment out of it, with their own entrance via the basement stairs.....and with the arthritis acting up in winters....I stuck it out had a g/f move in and so added a party deck on back, and that went super nice with the concrete back yard and 3 car garage the house had....which is why I bought the joint....off street parking, and no back lawn to maintain....purrfect house for this cat, except for winter time.....so after about 8 years I finally sold the house, and figgered the kids could flip to Florida which they did for a few years, they 33&35 this year.....

I honestly feel the only reason their mother married me was that she felt she wanted kids and we had this relationship going, and it was for no other reason.....really......sperm doaner

So here in Florida for 20 years, age 72, have my little chick a dee Florida native wife who is age 65, and we get along just great, constantly trading jokes and humor back and forth......she cooks, I wash, we stay alive......

mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrvette For This Useful Post: