View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 8:43am   #1
Will
Barn Stall Owner #15
Fantasy Football Champ '11,'13,'17
Activity: 0%

Location: Somewhere between mild insanity and complete psychosis.
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,241 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1050381
Thumbs down Supervettes LLC - Beware

From the other forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvusgt View Post
This was back on 9/26/12, not sure what the hold up is considering you guys have been taking orders for nearly 4 months. Does it really take that long for a Vette to be fitted for this conversion? I can understand if you guys were still developing the product but if you're taking orders and saying you're a few weeks out from photos, customers expect to see the final product.

What's the hold up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervettes LLC View Post
Lou, that is your name? Thanks Lou for your concern about the GT6X. I don't recall seeing your name on our list of pre-orders. If you are representing a client in some way, feel free to let us know and we can check on that particular order for that customer and contact them directly. If you'd like to order a GT6X kit, you are more than welcome to do so and get on the order list, however, at this time, only C6 owners are being accepted for orders. We don't currently fabricate parts for C5 body panels.

If you have not ordered, then feel free to PM us if you have a legitimate concern, otherwise, we politely ask that you stay off our thread if there is nothing positive that you have to say. If you feel as though we have upset you in some way that a comment such as yours is entitled to be made, we have a customer care department that we would be happy to refer you to, and we ask that you please control your manners on the forums and send us a PM and we would be happy to get you to the right department that can handle your questions.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.
We hope you have a pleasant day!
Dave
So much thinly veiled smug in one post. Cute little way of basically telling the poor guy he's worthless sub-human scum and should eat shit. I've been called all sorts of vile, nasty, vulgar things over there in PR&C but it doesn't really make me mad. This douche-bag johnny-come-lately vendor shitting all over this guy pisses me off.

Should I respond in the thread???

Last edited by Y2Kvert4me; 04-27-2013 at 11:43am.
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Will For This Useful Post: