Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 9.0%

Thanked 2,683 Times in 1,544 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6269655

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeek View Post
Yep....Been there for over 15 years with out ever being banned. Just got banned for the second time in less than a month. First time I could maybe see it cause I got on a No0b pretty bad. But this time it was for calling out a seller as a scammer. Hell, I even reported the post before being banned. Must be some new woke assholes in charge over there now.....
Yeah, right after I posted that I went on over and read your post history to see what was going on. It didn't show the last part about you calling out a scammer, but it makes sense now. Or it doesn't.......

Quote:
I guess I broke some rule about calling out a scammer. Some dipshit had a C7 torch red rear quarter panel for sale. I made an offer that he didnt take, then offered to give full asking price. The seller lives less than an hour away from me so I asked when I could pick it up. He said shipping was 80 bucks. I said I would be willing to meet up in a safe place of his choosing. Seller said nope only will sell with shipping charge. I reported it but also called him a scammer on his thread which apparently is what got me banned. Sad part is, I dont even need the part...but price was decent so figured what the hell...would look good hanging in the garage.....
Well, you are a shady character so I can understand that.

What a load of shit.

Quote:
I think Im gonna like it here.....first ban was questionable, but I went along with it....this second one was complete bullshit. Plus I never realized that there is no way to dispute it....oh well....watchya gonna do....
You are a bragging prick so I think you can singlehandedly liven this place up.

In all seriousness, I have always enjoyed your projects and threads and how you have never let the detractors bother you. Stick around and post up what's going on, it's what this place needs.

Millenium Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Millenium Vette For This Useful Post: