Old 12-12-2012, 4:31am   #81
NEED-A-VETTE
Moderatrix
Barn Stall Owner #109
BR Organizer II,III,IV

NCM Supporter '17
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Activity: 2.2%

Location: Your not a good moderator either, V-A-G. Honestly I find it kind of funny.
Thanked 18,118 Times in 5,353 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9966256

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRedCorvette View Post
Just an update, the first box I sent included a 12-pack of beef ramen noodles, a 4-pack of Easy Mac, and 6 bags of M&Ms (varying flavors - milk & dark chocolate, mint, peanut, peanut butter, etc).

The second box has 2 boxes of strawberry Newtons, a huge box of Christmas themed Goldfish crackers, another 4-pack of Easy Mac, and 2 more bags of M&Ms (raspberry).

I've got another one I'll send out in a bit (want to stagger them out somewhat) that has 2 boxes of fruit rolls ups, a box of s'mores pop tarts, a 12-pack of chicken ramen noodles, and 5 more bags of M&Ms (2 sweet/salty snack type and 3 almond).

Awesome!!!

Caitlin is going to get me a list of all the names of the senders of the packages she has received so far. Her coworkers and roommates love her.

She said, "MSgt Carbon said my nickname is boxes now." He's the one that brings them their stuff everyday. He's enjoying it, though, because he's benefiting from the treats, as well.

She's really thankful and wanted to make sure I let everyone know how much she appreciates everything.
NEED-A-VETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NEED-A-VETTE For This Useful Post: