Barn Raising II,III
NCM Supporter '13
Bantayan Kids '17
Activity: 53.6%

Thanked 30,507 Times in 14,293 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $108033784

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
Yeah, we are. About $2500. And based on the fact that you thanked me for my idea, it sounded to me like you were ok with it.

Thanks for that...but I think everyone knows what Irish Mac's bench looks like.

No offense intended to Pervey because we all loved him...but to be real honest about it, we can't get a bench everytime someone dies. Bill's circumstances were a bit different, and collections were taken from CF, which has a much larger group to collect from. If you want to draw this out for another year, we may get there. If not, a large brick is the best we're gonna do at this point.

And I think it's a damn nice gesture as it is...seems most everyone else agrees. However, Alan, since you started this thread, I'll make it your call. Just post up what you'd like to do.
Well Mike, money talks, and quite loudly sometimes. When I was at the museum yesterday, I did notice that the area where IrishMac's bench is located is littered with benches. Looks like there is space for 2 or 3 more benches.

If all we can raise is funds for a large brick, then let's proceed with that. There is a lot of "virgin" walkway where the brick can be place so it doesn't get lost.

snide is offline   Reply With Quote