Barn Stall Owner #54
Barn Raising II,III

Bantayan Kids '13,'17
Activity: 5.4%

Thanked 6,922 Times in 2,622 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6027980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecooool View Post
You need to understand that if I responded to every post it would be a full time job.

Sorry, but that is not what the data show. See the charts above.
So because people lack the intelligence or ability to earn more, that makes them less human? If you are ok living in a society that allows corporations to pay workers $7.25 an hour then you are going to have to accept the fact that these people will need government assistance for food, shelter and medical care. Someone making that kind of wage would die if something as simple as a ruptured appendix happened to them without government assistance.
I sincerely doubt that. Unless they have a mortgage and multiple kids, it is highly likely they do pay income taxes.

I never told you what to pay your staff, I said that the millions of Americans making $290 a week can ill afford to pay income tax and be expected to support themselves.
Do you not see how this statement conflicts with the others you have made? If you impose taxes on the working poor, you will just have to increase their food stamp benefits when they can't afford to eat.

Well, that's been the policy ever since Bush initiated all the tax cuts. So where the hell are all the jobs? Employment numbers are dramatically down since this policy was initiated. The wealthy don't reinvest, they stick the money we use to tax them back into their pockets.
Phil, beleive it or not I do appreciate the response here. I am going to be busy this afternoon and evening and from 7 am to 11pm tomorrow. I will take the time to craft a thought out response Friday.
Loco Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Loco Vette For This Useful Post: