Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.8%

Thanked 11,566 Times in 5,704 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries View Post
Link to the email?
I try, copy/paste and the video link is long and boring....selling a subscription service to possible investors......lovely......just an effort on my part to see if anyone out in Ca./west coast regions have any clue as to the company name....

Paul Mampilly <[email protected]>
To:[email protected]
Tue, Aug 10 at 10:48 AM
Bold Profits Daily

Dear Loyal Reader,

Here’s me sitting on the front of my Tesla Model S…

Click here if you are unable to see the image.

I love this car, but in the next few months I believe it will be as obsolete as the Model T.

And in my new video, I reveal why and why it’s the biggest opportunity yet in electric vehicles (EV).

As you’re about to see, a former Tesla employee just released a brand-new innovation promising to make every EV out there instantly obsolete.

Some call this man “Employee No. 7.” Even the “Godfather of the EV Revolution.”

He created the first working Tesla battery.

Now he’s about to change everything again.

And it goes beyond cars … his new technology is rolling out to power 50 million homes and businesses, setting up a new market 10X bigger than EV’s — and you can buy in right away.

Click here for the full story.

Regards,

Paul Mampilly
Editor, Bold Profits Daily

(c) 2021 Banyan Hill Publishing. All Rights Reserved. Protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. This Newsletter may only be used pursuant to the subscription agreement. Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution, (electronic or otherwise) in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Banyan Hill Publishing. P.O. Box 8378, Delray Beach, FL 33482. (TEL: 866-584-4096) Legal Notice

The mailbox associated with this email address is not monitored, so please do not reply.

Your feedback is very important to us so if you would like to contact us with a question or comment, please click here: http://banyanhill.com/contact-us

Remove your email from this list: Click here to Unsubscribe
mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote