View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 9:15am   #44
ChasC5
Banned
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvette View Post
So you think somehow my posts are racist?? bullshit, just who is going to be affected the most by my proposed mass firings in the .gov?? the total elimination of massive welfare programs?? the firing of ineffective do nothing administrators, the stopping of overpaid .gov pensions?? the killing off of all those double dipper paychecks??

I would BET it cuts more white folks out than any minority.....

I would repeal every ONE of them Kennedy sympathy bills....all the 60's social welfare crap.....it was stupid at the outset, and I was dead set against it then and I knew full well what was going to happen, and sure enough, almost 1/2 a century later, the only thing that has saved our asses is the transistor, the single most important invention of all the last 60 years....

think about it....

and now that the effects of the transistor have basically been distilled through modern society and the slowdown has happened, just where IS that growth supposed to come from, that the Progressives think for a second we can pay for that debt those 60's bullshit programs created???

even YOU Chas can see the gist of my argument, if not, you dumber than you sound....

No .... if you read what I said, was you speak your mind.

And if you've been paying attention, 75% of the country isn't minorities.

It's Medicare ... dude ... who the hell do you think is on Medicare?

Think!
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote