View Single Post
Old 05-25-2023, 10:40pm   #1
Bruze
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.1%

Thanked 9,790 Times in 4,049 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500
Default The medical system . . .

I went to my dentist in April '22, no mask, but they gave me one, had to wear it when I walked down the hall, lol. Last October, NO MASK needed, same thing last month.

I had a routine doctor visit in November, walked in no mask, but they gave me one and I had to wear it. My doc had a mask and face shield, lol. He's about 56-57, real nice "regular" guy, been going to him since 2004. But he was big on the clot shot (which I never got) and when I asked him in the late summer of '21 about natural immunity, he said "It doesn't amount to much." I knew better, because the truth was out there for anyone to see but I let it go, didn't feel like getting into a heated argument with him.

I had another routine with him yesterday; their computer called me on Monday to remind me of course. I actually listened to it, and buried in the middle was "and everyone must wear a mask . . . " I almost cancelled it because of that, but didn't.

So I walk in sans mask, a woman was in the waiting room -- NO MASK. The (extremely unattractive) women who took my info had NO MASKS. As it turned out nobody there, including my doc, was masked and nobody mentioned it.

There is a second doc that works there a couple days a week that I saw a few times two years ago. She is mid-50s, thin, long dark curly hair (my downfall) and I figured she was pretty hot even though half of her face was covered then. I saw her yesterday in the hall, NO MASK, and said "Hi" to her and she is quite doable, no wedding ring as of two years ago anyway.

So the silliness is over for now, til next summer or so. There will probably be some new virus a month or two before the election so the tyranny will ramp up again. They know how compliant Americans are now and will do what they're told, so there's no reason for them not to do it.

The medical system is like the jilted husband whose wife is running around on him. Everybody in town knows it except him. He is the last one to find out.
Bruze is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bruze For This Useful Post: