View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 5:20pm   #2
Will
Barn Stall Owner #15
Fantasy Football Champ '11,'13,'17
Activity: 0%

Location: Somewhere between mild insanity and complete psychosis.
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,241 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1050381

I've gone the opposite way. I started buying long treasuries and gold in fall 2018 after the cycle peaked.

Sold last of long treasuries a couple of months back, sold remaning gold last week.

Portfolio is more bullish than it's been since early 2018. 25% of overall portfolio still in int. term bonds in 403(b). Rest equities (& 1% bitcoin).

+35% since Feb. 19th prior peak, QQQ is +25%. I've had a good year by virtue of being prepared for the crash. Still made mistakes though, and waited way too long to start buying. I only spent about about 20% of our cash/gold/treausry reserves buying stocks the week of the lows in March. Lesson I'm taking - when you get your price, buy. I was greedy and expecting more pain/tears/selling.

Joe Biden is getting the Bill Clinton treatment - handed success on a silver platter. Economy will rip in 2021. Trump getting screwed. 0% chance the media will credit him with what he has set us up for coming out of this lockdown crap.

Biden will **** the blue collar working class with amnesty and offshoring, but that won't hurt stocks. "Wealth gap" is going to start ripping again IMO.

Will is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Will For This Useful Post: