Old 04-22-2021, 7:10am   #34
BayouCountry
Barn Stall Owner #105
Activity: 6.1%

Thanked 1,370 Times in 594 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
The fear the MSM has instilled from the constant barrage of bullshit is very real though. A few real life examples from the last week of my real life:

1. Last week, I saw a guy in the supermarket parking lot that I have known for 20+ years as our children went to school together. We recognized each other, and as we got closer (like maybe 20 yards away), he asked me if I had been vaccinated. I responded "no", and he immediately backed away from me, and said that he was fully vaccinated, and didn't want to get anywhere near anyone who wasn't. So, the guy who is fully vaccinated is deathly afraid of the obviously healthy guy simply because he is unvaccinated? How does this make sense?

2. Yesterday, I am out running in my neighborhood. OK, "running" might be a bit of an overstatement for me nowadays, but I am moving much faster than a walk, sweating, breathing hard, and pretty obviously NOT currently dying of a respiratory infection. I see two old ladies walking together in the distance without masks. As I approach them, they move to the other side of the street, produced masks, and put them on as I passed even though we were outdoors, and I was not within 20 feet of them. Later in the run, I would pass them again, with the same result.

3. I'm at my buddy's shop today, with 4 guys who are all hanging out indoors with no masks. Another guy we know comes in with a mask, and starts talking to us. He says he is fully vaccinated, and asks if we all are too. One guys says he just got his second shot a week ago, and I admitted that I had not been vaccinated at all. He practically ran out of the shop when he heard that.

So again, I ask the public at large: If the vaccines work, why is every vaccinated person scared to ****ing death of getting anywhere near me because I am unvaccinated?
Either you don’t shower enough or you answered your own question in the first sentence.
BayouCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BayouCountry For This Useful Post: