DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Location: Not Ceasing & Desisting on the leeward side of Anger Island
Thanked 27,938 Times in 11,811 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
Back in April, I and 150 of my best friends were laid off from my company of 4 years. We designed and manufactured seating for commercial aircraft. I was really undecided as to whether or not I wanted to go back to work, so I spent the last several months playing a lot of golf and enjoying a self-imposed sabbatical.

Through an unusual series of events, I was made one of those job offers I couldn't (or, shouldn't) refuse, so it's back to work in 2 weeks for a military subcontractor. It's my understanding (but not officially confirmed) that I'll be working on the new Air Force One. So at least it'll be an interesting program, and to be honest, I'm really tired of shelling out a shitload of money for COBRA insurance every month. Aerospace is a small industry, so I'll be reunited with some old friends from Patriot and F-35 days.

My golf game will suffer. 1st World Problems.

Congrats...and do us all a small favor. Please make sure Biden's seat belt doesn't work or at least one of the springs in his seat constantly pokes him in the ass. Thnaks
DJ_Critterus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DJ_Critterus For This Useful Post: