View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 11:03am   #21
Kneel 8250
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $102780

I dont know a whole lot about American politics so this is out of my knowledge base.
I do know that Crude Oil price is dependant on availability and demand and there is a 3 month lead up time from ordering to delivery to the gas station. Really they look at previous demand from the years before and order to that demand. They extrapolate out so really it is a guess. If you get a mild winter there is excess and if you get a cold snap then that excess evaporates in that people buy more gas. If you get a cold winter you are basically up the creek without a paddle trying to purchase from anywhere you can for your customers the gas stations.

The water problem let me address.
My Sister (RIP) owned and ran a company that installed water into subdivisions. (Plumbing) When water is pumped from a bore it goes into an atmospheric tank and is relatively warm so if there was any gas coming out of the ground it would go through the cabon filter into the atmosphere.
The gentlemen in both these videos used the HOT water so I tend to think that they have a localised problem in their water heater. ie there is a gas leak from their gas water heater into their water. These should be on totally seperate systems however during one investigation I did I have seen something similar. Not as bad in one sense tho as it almost cost a guy his life.
Kneel 8250 is offline   Reply With Quote