Barn Stall Owner #2112
Fantasy Football Champ '14,'16,'20
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 0%

Thanked 10,607 Times in 6,383 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3043611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
I've gone the opposite way. I started buying long treasuries and gold in fall 2018 after the cycle peaked.

Sold last of long treasuries a couple of months back, sold remaning gold last week.

Portfolio is more bullish than it's been since early 2018. 25% of overall portfolio still in int. term bonds in 403(b). Rest equities (& 1% bitcoin).

+35% since Feb. 19th prior peak, QQQ is +25%. I've had a good year by virtue of being prepared for the crash. Still made mistakes though, and waited way too long to start buying. I only spent about about 20% of our cash/gold/treausry reserves buying stocks the week of the lows in March. Lesson I'm taking - when you get your price, buy. I was greedy and expecting more pain/tears/selling.

Joe Biden is getting the Bill Clinton treatment - handed success on a silver platter. Economy will rip in 2021. Trump getting screwed. 0% chance the media will credit him with what he has set us up for coming out of this lockdown crap.

Biden will **** the blue collar working class with amnesty and offshoring, but that won't hurt stocks. "Wealth gap" is going to start ripping again IMO.

Nice run for Bitcoin! I was in way back at $9800 but bailed before it tanked.
Luckily, my money was used wisely in the interim.
Jeff '79 is offline   Reply With Quote