Dogface
Barn Stall Owner #409
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Activity: 5.4%

Thanked 13,569 Times in 6,533 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2450928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder22 View Post
dude, go get drunk and bank her best friend or her sister. Come on. Man up.

seriously though, sorry.

(go bang her sister anyway)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
Dating is not likely. It's not so much that I am a pessimist. I think I am a realist. I'm mid 50's under 6 feet, low to middle income, half my hair is gone. I can only attract a trailer park bingo mama that's blind in one eye and carries a Chihuahua in her purse. I'm attracted to women that are not out just of my league, they are playing a different sport. I was way over-chicked. Lightning won't strike twice. That's not pissing and moaning.That's a fact. My wife dated and married a decent looking and moderately successful guy in me, but used me up and divorced a hundred miles of bad road. My best is long gone. I have no game, no charm, no money. I'm a plate of two week old leftovers...I just don't smell bad....yet.

At this point, my only hope is to think of myself as a barn find and do a frame up resto. Change my diet, start exercising, figure out how to remove the ten tons of stress I walk around with, and see what comes out of it.
Don't sell yourself short Jeff. As people are telling me. It will get better in time. Hell I'm not crazy about starting over at my age either, but I'm not quitting on life. Something better is coming down the road man. You just gotta get your head straight before it comes your way.
dwjz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dwjz06 For This Useful Post: