Thread: Betty Boop 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 2:25pm   #55
PLRX
Barn Stall Owner #120
Activity: 25.9%

Thanked 6,083 Times in 2,566 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9282448

8,848 Miles and Betty Boop didn't burn oil. This is incredible. She no longer has the kick she used to have, but obviously there is nothing wrong with the bottom end. She used to crank up to 140 MPH easily, this time after 100 she as struggling. Remember she is an early 95 model ( came out late 94), and all internal engine components are stock from factory. Perhaps it's time to give her a present...an Elliot Portworks LE2 head, cam & intake, roller lifters, and roller rockers package would wake her back up.

The End

Charlie,

A travel book would be something I would only share with this forum C4 members, and very few from the CF. That new generation there are a bunch of maroons.

I remember before the internet existed. I did few trips on my Z28, and my 92 Vert. All I did is the same shit I do today. Check fluids, tire pressure, money in the wallet, and a highway Atlas. I must say the GPS helps to find attractions, and historic places to visit, but I keep wondering how those Muscle Car era cars travel across country at 8- MPG running a Hemi, 427, 454, 429 with 4.11 differentials etc etc

Note: The only good thing about Canada's lousy low speed limit was that I was getting 26 MPG.
PLRX is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PLRX For This Useful Post: