The_Dude
Barn Stall Owner #113
Bantayan Kids '14
Activity: 30.9%

Thanked 16,997 Times in 6,934 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $306898

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 View Post
They've had 50 years to figure it out. They threw in the towel decades ago. I'am not the only GI that caught some overseas bug. I know a Marine that got a bug in the Middle East with some of the same symptoms. I wish that was the only thing that happened to me.

But i go to the VA to the spinal cord section and see young kids that can't move at all they just lay their year after year. Or they have no legs or arms and they're in their 20's. Or the 38 guys i lost in Vietnam from my hometown.

Maybe i shouldn't have posted in this thread but i still stand by what i said
Nothing against SnikPlosskin it's the alpha male in me.

**** off and die? I much rather have a nice dinner and go sit on a couch and just drop dead without the **** off.
yeah, I know things can always be worse. I'm glad you're still in the land of the living and not too disabled.

I have my own health issues as well, but nothing deadly and it could have been much worse.
People like to vent. I can't hold it against anyone, I like to vent sometimes too.
I know you took a poll and I'm not well liked, but everyone here is ok by me. I hope to tip one back you someday. Just some random thoughts
The_Dude is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Dude For This Useful Post: