View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 9:57am   #15
Raazor
2020 Election Expert
Activity: 14.0%

Location: Big Sky Country... Where the men are men, the sheep are nervous, and the winters are LOOONG!!!
Thanked 19,616 Times in 7,300 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1134156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egnalf View Post
NJ troopers can be real assholes. On 295 their headquarters is right off the exit. They will set up a crew of six marked cars and flood the highway. The drive aggressively and run right up on your tailgate while you are going 70 mph. If they think they see something in your hand, boom cell phone violation. Most people pay the ticket and move on, as its no points. Egnalf, however is principled. I got the phone records showing where it was, took pictures of the sync logs in my truck and off I went to court to prove them wrong. As you may have noticed, I have a lot of free time during the day on most days. My people do their jobs most of the time.

Sometimes when shit gets to be too much stress, I either turn it off or "forget it". On this particular day, it was in the shop for repair after inadvertently making a hole in some drywall. I was driving up from the beach and stopped at a client site. One of my field guys was being a complete ass and pissed me off ( the one who subsequently got fired for Christmas) and my phone left my hand at a rapid rate of speed, and crashed into some drywall. I dropped it at the ATT store down the road.

Then I got a nice fresh cup of coffee. I was driving with it in my hand and leaning on the console. It may have looked like I was holding a phone from behind, especially with tinted windows. Dueshey trooper didn't want to listen, so I made him meet me in court and embarrassed him.
I actually read some of this

I've had a new cell phone in my desk for three weeks. Might have to activate it this week. I hate new phones!
Raazor is offline   Reply With Quote