Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
That is the case in ANY profession, that is no new news.

Holy shit, people will debate for months the best part on a car, you think they wont disagree on a complex subject like this?

Some docs hand out opioids like it is candy and have had tons of their patients overdose, they see NO problem with how they practice medicine. Other docs hand out antibiotics to everyone with allergies or a virus.... having that degree does not mean you will make good decisions.
YES! And that pretty much applies to all the "experts" on any given subject. I can't even begin to tell you how much a PC gaming platform is better than a gaming console, but then I can't even begin to tell you how much better Linux is than Windows. But actually I can.

I can't tell you if thorium is a better candidate for a nuclear reactor, or perhaps a hydrogen isotope. But I can tell you that nuclear fusion will kick the ass of thorium, and thorium reactors would be much better than current uranium reactors. But better might not even be a term that would apply. So you want to get into the weeds? Complicated things are complicated but when trying to dissect why our economy was almost destroyed because of the WuFlu, things simplify greatly. First thing: Orange Man Bad Second Thing: Billions of Dollars at stake : Third thing: Delicious Baklava
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post: