Old 12-07-2010, 3:55pm   #27
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
You mean the decision to spend money without paying for it?
Both parties are spending to much, our Govt needs to spend less than the current tax, our Govt is out of control and even with the biggest tax increase in history, our Govt still has us in a defict, raising taxes is not the answer, cutting spending is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06PDQ View Post
Midwest Voices
kansascity.com

Barb Shelly

Here’s my small crusade: Could we stop talking about “ending the Bush tax cuts for people earning more than $250,000 a year?”

That leaves the impression that you would keep your tax cuts if you make $250,000 or less, but give them up entirely if you would make, say, $275,000.

In reality, based on proposals by President Obama and some Congressional Democrats, everyone would retain the tax cuts on income up to $250,000. The increase would come on income earned over that threshold. So in the scenario above, the couple earning $275,000 a year would see an income tax increase only on $25,000.

So the better way to frame the debate is “ending the Bush tax cuts on household income above $250,000 a year.”
No, those making over $250 a year are already paying lets see 35%, that is enough and my son with a wife and child making 30k a year gets an annual stimilus free $$, Robin Hood is already in force with the current tax law for the low income and 35% is enough to send into the Federal Govt.

I am Taxed Enough Already
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Pan For This Useful Post: