View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 3:58pm   #1
WW7
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,005 Times in 537 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $32945423
Default What the hell is wrong with some people..

It's my turn for a Rant so here goes....

Today I decided to go to a car show where they were raising money for a young boy with Cancer..I washed and waxed my car, did the interior, making sure everything was perfect for the show, I spent 3 hours with the cleaning and it looked great .They were having the show up in Maryland at a fair grounds I had never been to before..When I got to the entrance to the fairground the man waved his arm and directed me to the road on the left.. After going down the road about a hundred yards the road turned to gravel where I slowed down so I wouldn't get my car dirty, and I remember thinking (What the hell kind of car show uses a gravel road for an entrance)..Then the road turned to dirt, by now my car is getting filthy with dust flying everywhere and there's no place to turn around, so I go about another 100 yards before I can turn around in a parking lot and make my way out of the dusty ass road..
When I get out to where the guy is directing cars I pull up and say ( Where is the #@%% Car show at? it's certainly not down that road. He then points to the other road to the right and says , ( Its down there.) By this time Im about ready to jump out and F#ck this dummy up real quick. But I decide to just scream at him instead.. So I get out and get in his face and tell him how I spent 3 hours cleaning my car, then drive 1 hour to get there , only to have him send me down the wrong dusty ass road, and I get a 1/8" of dust on my car that I can't wipe off because I'll destroy my paint if I do.....So what does the guy say after I finish screaming at him?....He says ( I didn't know you wanted the car show, I thought you were looking for parking).......I didn't know what to say, I just shook my head ,got in my filthy azz Vette and came home...I may never do a car show again!!!!

..........................How can people be so friggen dumb?.........WW

Last edited by WW7; 04-27-2013 at 8:33pm.
WW7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WW7 For This Useful Post: