View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 9:58pm   #48
GEODON
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 34.1%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $14234

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
You've been lied to by everyone in your life. Serious. Do you stop living, No.

I don't know if you ever rode an amusement park ride like the Turnpike cars or Tin Lizzies or any of the boat rides. They have a steering wheel. It is not what keeps you on course, but you feel a responsibility to use the wheel anyway. Voting is just the same. Maybe your personal vote does nothing for you, but it could help someone else. Maybe your vote doesn't keep the country on course, but it should still provide a sense of responsibility. I waited late in life to vote and I regret it. Whether my vote makes a difference or not, there are people who LITERALLY died so I could vote. I owe it to them.
Im cut off brother. Im here but my mind is cut off.

Assuming I had a choice whether top hop on that ride I wouldnt get on the ride. That way I wouldnt have the responsibility of steering that wheel. If I was forced to vote Id erase my name my ss and dissapear. Im perfectly fine being stupid and watching this bs ass rah rah garbage from where Im at. Its entertaining for me.

If the president was with the people he would be like me and you but he she aint. They live on the top and eat off the bottom you better believe it.

You want to keep the country on course then lets rely on kindness. Not fear and war. And you do this by teaching the new wave of children. But instead you make money off them. You let the schools and tv raise your kids telling them about wars and garbage and push them into this crooked fkd up garbage of lying mother****rs and reward them for stuff that makes no sense.

You have them stand up hand on the heart saying the pledge. You instill it in them young. You take away who they are and instead you tell them who they are. You want to steer that ride in the right direction then start being honest with yourself and them. Because its way of course you better believe it and it aint getting better. And people like you and everyone know this. This garbage your seeing is a sales pitch. Your getting sold my man. The truth is your all living a lie. Thats the reality of things.
GEODON is offline   Reply With Quote