View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 11:10am   #7
Z51 Silver Surfer
Charter Member
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1057

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenman View Post
To far out to say if I can make it, but I have a question. If I make the trip up, do you have a spare room with a big screen TV?
I do have an extra room, as a matter of fact I have a 2 extra rooms. But i do not have any beds in them. But can always blow up the air matress. And I have a 65 inch HDTV in my living room so I have you covered on that one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomurphjr View Post

...and a stripper pole?
Sorry Tom no stripper pole. Maybe when i buy my house in the next year i will put one up in the basement along with the bar i plan on building in it as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vet4jdc View Post
...and lots of "singles"?
Oh there are plenty of them up here this is FREDVEGAS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra4B View Post
Does this actually tour some civil war battlefields? Or is it just named after your club? I'm interested but it's too far out to commit.
Here is a little more info from the President of the club.

"Cruz is for everyone with a Corvette who is registered. The route will go by the battlefields and there is time to explore the Battlefields. This time is built into the schedule. We are finalising the route this week. Registration will open up at 0900 - 1030 we will leave Radley Chevrolet at 1030 - 1100 latest to start driving part of Cruz. When we return to Radely at approximately 1300 - 1330 lunch will be provided by Outback Steakhouse. There is no extra charge for this. We have some games and drawings to do after lunch for lots of prizes. Hooters Girls will help with this. Two people in each car is encouraged, that way you can play in the route trivia game. Come on up you will have a good time. Remember it is For the Fredericksburg Area Food Bank we are trying to raise $1000.00 and a Semi Truck full of food. We will finish up around 1530 or so. If you have more questions just give me a call 540 846 4556 after 5 pm."

Roger Howell
President

As i get more details i will keep everyone informed. I wish I could tell you how fun last year was but i was in Iraq during the last one so I missed out. From what I can tell this year is looking better than last. This is also posted in CF as well so as Roger updates that post I will continue to update this post.

Randy Powell
Z51 Silver Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote