Old 11-24-2020, 3:35am   #44
z06psi
Barn Stall Owner #∞
Activity: 0.4%

Thanked 13,711 Times in 5,285 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $34677

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLarryCheese View Post
I didn’t expect it. Just like how I was treated by so many of you cons at the other joint. From the very beginning I was derided by the majority of the right wing zealots. Never given a chance or a break. Always called whatever name you decided on that day. Sure, there were a few folks there who were decent, and I enjoyed talking to them. But for the most part, the majority were strident and hateful of anyone who expressed a different point of view. And I’m not talking about those real whackos in PR&C because I didn’t go in there. And I admit, I’ve been waiting to give some back. And since I see so many here who were also there, well, it just seemed like the place to do it. But you know, I didn’t jump on you right away, like you all certainly would have. I waited a couple weeks to let the sting of it wear off some. Guess maybe it’s gonna take more than a couple weeks, huh? And I thought that I would enjoy this, rubbing a little salt in after all of the insults that were hurled at me. But I was wrong. There’s no satisfaction in it at all really. That’s ok because I really am quite satisfied by other things right now. You guys aren’t, and I get that. I was reminded of a similar disappointment many, many times by many people for three solid years. And for all that time I took it. You guys couldn’t deal with it, from just one person, for even three days without a meltdown.
Look at you. Banging away on that keyboard.

z06psi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to z06psi For This Useful Post: