Old 11-19-2020, 5:44pm   #10
mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.8%

Thanked 11,529 Times in 5,686 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

I dunno, really not that hard if you damn careful about the cutting.....I dropped a ~2' diameter dead pine tree once....borrowed chain saw, cut wedge, cut on other side, tree landed where intended......maybe I got lucky, but that's the only large tree I ever cut down myself.....here in Fl. did two outta my front but they only a foot and ~18" diameter.....palm and some other.....but I am responsible for the taking down of about 8 large enough trees most of them ~over 2' diamater....but the pros did that......

I should take pix around this burb, you guys would shit to see the trees that need felled, it's amazing still five within eyesite of my house, but only two of them are a threat.....the lazy attitude about oversize oaks that are a HUGE threat to various houses but are just ignored......talking from bare naked dead trunks about 2' diameter, to YEUGGE limbs over hanging roofs, some dead as a fish......one on edge of my driveway, between the two power lines but on neighbor's property line and termites eating about 1/2 the trunk out..... HE want's it down SHE refuses.....

mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mrvette For This Useful Post: