NEVRL8T
Barn Stall Owner #25
Activity: 0.5%

Thanked 1,217 Times in 817 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $20496850

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
Hmmmm.....

I've got too many good RBs and my WR core could be a bit better....

Tim Hightower OR Darren Sproles + Stevie Johnson for a WR better than Johnson and some other garbage of your choice anyone ????
Your RB's aren't as good as you think. Mendenhall is so-so and Jackson's best years are way behind him. Jones is a nice back IF he can stay healthy. He will be the workload in Dallas this year and way back when he was a Razorback, his knock was his ability to stay in games. His health IS going to be an issue; probably hamstring middle to late in the season. Green-Ellis is a nice back but he popped on the scene last year and I would be leery he can have a repeat performance. you do have some pretty good WR's. Welker has some miles on him and his best days are behind him but he is solid, not a big numbers guy but will have spurts where he will pick up chunks. Not many, but they will come. Same for Santana Moss. he gets his numbers in small doses but makes it up for it in number of catches. His odometer is running though. Burleson isn't a bad receiver, just don't bet the farm on him. His a small ball gamer. Johnson & Johnson is where you points will come.
NEVRL8T is offline   Reply With Quote