NCM Supporter '16,'17,'19,'20
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 8.3%

Thanked 21,887 Times in 8,906 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5976008

Quote:
Originally Posted by datawiz View Post
Yeah, but the real problem is the OP didn't disclose that said hand is also connected to his Johnson.
Could have been worse

Here's a classic from the 4wd forums

How Do I Get Herculiner Off of My Hootus?!

https://www.explorerforum.com/forums...-hootus.18595/

Quote:
Okay, here's the "Abridged" version.

I can't bring myself to say the "short" version

Remember the "Carnage at 360" thread where it was revealed that yes I did indeed lay my pretty grocery-getter right down on its side and nearly flipped it? The quotes just for the doorskin replacement and paint job (Metallic Wedgewood Blue with Clearcoat, blahblahblah) was between $1500 - $2000. They would have to paint the entire side of the vehicle to feather in the color, then the clearcoat, plus buy the doorskin panels, then I'd have to get the graphics redone, etc.

I loved the look of some of your vehicles at Moab that had either Rhino-lined or Herculined your rocker panels/lower door skins. So I am saving mucho bucks and hiding my damage and paint destruction by Herculining my rocker panels over the carnage. Of course this stuff gets all over everything while you are applying it, including your hands.

Nature called during this project, proving the opportunity for whatever is on the hands to transfer to other body parts. Certainly you can now fill in the blanks in this story. I really don't want to get into the "long" version . Is that clear enough? Do you want pictures?
>
>
Nah, don't even go there.
>
>
Herculiner is thinned by Xylol(Xylene), which is between Acetone and MEK in strength. I have both Xylol and MEK. I am not particularly interested in washing in either of those substances, er, ah, well, there, if you know what I mean....

I hope you guys are having fun. I need a little help and sympathy here. [/S]
Last edited: April 6, 2002
Ol' Krusty
"Nerves of Steel; Brain of Chipmunk"
JRD77VET is offline   Reply With Quote