Old 07-27-2010, 12:39pm   #18
Iron Chef
Barn Stall Owner #1
Barn Raising I, II
NCM Supporter '11, '12
Activity: 2.9%

Thanked 8,649 Times in 2,906 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2299270

I think Tom said it best...Jesse is BY FAR the worst offender. Not only is his cop mentality present, but also his born-again Christian attitude and all the family friendly nonsense. Oh...and don't insult him either. When I left the forum, I sent Jesse and Jim a very polite but pointed Email stating my reasons. Jesse responds with this huge Email trying to justify his reasoning. I replied (and I quote) "You just don't have the stones to do what you know needs to be done" (that being to permaban a stalker).

Ohhhhhhmygosh...

...he sent me an even LONGER Email. I didn't even read it or respond. I don't have that kind of time and who gives a crap anyway? You either do the right thing or you don't. Period. (Oh...and we had a stalker issue here for all of four hours. I sent the jerk packing and the funny thing is, this forum has gotten along just fine)

I found that Jim has NO clue as to what is genuinely humorous and will also make up rules on the fly to suit his needs (e.g. if you say you're not coming back, we'll permaban you ).

Tom and Gary are two guys who know how to run a railroad here. I think people will eventually come over here in larger numbers. It just takes time for word to get around.