Barn Stall Owner #2112
Fantasy Football Champ '14,'16,'20
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 0%

Thanked 10,607 Times in 6,383 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3043611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
I doubt he feels that way. The average age of Trump voters will be significantly higher than that of Biden voters. It is Trump voters who are more at risk for serious complications/death from COVID should they catch it voting in-person on election day.

The changes going on with USPS were planned and have nothing to do with the election, and at any rate Trump has told Democrats he will give them all the USPS funding they want if they give him what he wants re: COVID relief. I am sure you have no problem with this hostage-taking tactic since the Democrats just did the exact same thing, demanding that they get their bloated "Heroes Act" grab-bag of partisan goodies (funds for illegal immigrants, getting rid of voter ID requirements, funds for overindebted blue states/cities, tax breaks for wealthy blue state donors who are pissed about their precious SALT deductions, etc., etc.) in exchange for COVID relief
Oh, so it's just bad timing. Ya, right.
Oh, and it doesn't look at all impropitious that Trumps big donor friend is all of a sudden instituting these changes 3 months prior to the election that will have the most mail in votes in history.
Ummmkay...
Jeff '79 is offline   Reply With Quote