NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'19,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 11.5%

Thanked 21,180 Times in 8,349 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $35999378

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
You're welcome to whatever opinion you want to have.

In case you may have missed it, a lot of people in here own businesses. You may also be very unaware of the amount of exposure that is generated by kart racing. Based on the comment that I should go ask for parts at auto parts stores and dealerships, I'd say it's a safe bet that you are pretty unfamiliar with the sport.

If someone wants to be a sponsor, great. If not, that's your choice. Feel free to move along.

I'm not begging for anything.
I fully support Drew, but the bigger issue here is we are FAMILY. This forum supported my daughter way back in high school in the solar gokart days, and into college during her Formula SAE days. I've given back to many many others along the way as well, and based on Zeek's comments, I just chipped in some more tire money. There are a lot of initiatives on this forum that many of us wish to support, so don't stop asking for legitimate reasons. Hell, GentleBen was so smitten with GWiz, that not only did he fund her racing adventures, he gave her $1 for every 1/100th GPA point that she had achieved in her 4.5 years there, along with a really nice card. That was nearly $500.

Keep the racing dream alive for the next generation.
Datawiz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Datawiz For This Useful Post: