Old 02-22-2015, 2:34pm   #17
five-oh
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,028 Times in 386 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $429031

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4fan View Post
Hey guys, I still stop in once in a while also. I just don't post up near as much. I don't do much at the other place either though. I do miss the good times though.

Remember, the posse originally came over from the CF. While they were here it was great fun poking jabs at CF because they provided so much material.

Bobby, let us know if you get the LT4 and of course pics, pics, pics.
Will do...If the weather ever stops this crap it'd be a done deal. I've talked to the owner numerous times, we've agreed on a price, and he understands about the delay in acquiring it, so it should be just a matter of time.

And I don't post near as much as I did when the posse was here. Partly because the group splintered and partly because of my other hobby that I dove into about 2 years ago. Ham Radio...In two years I've went from a mild interest to the top license, put up a 50 foot tower and antenna, spent enough money on radios to buy the LT4 nearly, and have moved into learning Morse Code, which is currently kicking my tail. On the bright side, I've successfully communicated with/tormented folks in over 150 countries...
five-oh is offline   Reply With Quote