Old 10-10-2019, 1:28am   #11
mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 11,563 Times in 5,702 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

AND SO, it goes right back to my comments on this issue, as being correct.....

It started with Karter and Iran.......and we have gone with the complicated money making solutions for that entire islamic region.....

While the simple, quick, over in a week solutions are NEVER mentioned, except by ME......and I note that no one dares to debate my solutions, which to me says I am correct, dead nutz right ON!!!

and we don't even have to use nuclear bombs....at least to start with, OK so maybe one or two, depending on the site need attention.....

the tricky part is getting our personnel outta the region first, along with the folks from our critical strategic allies.....like eastern Europe, and yes that includes Russia.....believe it or not......and India of course, and any non islamic Africa areas.....

Europe in general will have a LOT of domestic wars/skirmishes from them due to being stupid and allowing them to colonize there.....and areas of this nation will have similar issues, WE will have to eliminate any and all mosques in this nation of course.....easy do, really.....spray pig grease and shit all over the joints......and YES I"m serious.....

BUT without the will power in the general population to get RID of islam, our grandkids will be still fighting this useless crap war, while I say just WIN.....

mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrvette For This Useful Post: