Old 09-30-2020, 8:45am   #36
Mick
A Real Barner
Activity: 33.1%

Thanked 6,947 Times in 3,059 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12721

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangkiller View Post
I was in Florida a few weeks ago, I was often the ONLY person wearing a mask. I’m really surprised they haven’t had a spike since Labor Day weekend.

I’ll probably continue to wear a mask in public until my family and I have been vaccinated.
Let me see if I can help you with this (though I doubt it): Masks do not provide protection from COVID19 for the wearer, nor anyone around them.

The government knows this, or they would have just issued masks to prisoners instead of letting them out of prison.

If masks worked, they would have just left the economy open, while requiring mask wearing.

It says right on the box of the paper masks that most people wear that those masks DO NOT provide any protection from viruses.

Studies have shown that wearing a cloth on your face (like a bandana), not only gives you zero protection, it actually increases your likelihood of contracting the virus if you come into contact with it.

Mask wearing is not about safety or protection, it is about enforced compliance with the edicts of dictator governors. But if you want to wear a mask the rest of your life, go ahead. I'll choose unfettered breathing.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mick For This Useful Post: