09CTSV
Charter Member
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,686 Times in 652 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2106426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangkiller View Post
So the wifey wants something fancier after all these years in the sonata. And ive realized how much i rely on blind spot monitoring with the car seat blocking the passenger side windows. I hope to go drive the ecodiesel soon, but i don't think the 2019 Classic Rams will have enough driver aides. Not sure right nows the right time to buy a 2020 but well see.

Probably going to go see if the car seat will fit in the large SUv Mercedes makes before i buy anything for myself, but well see.

Dealership couldnt find anything wrong with the transmission, but in a coasting or slowing sitation with partial throttle the whole car vibrates, its either the cyl deactivation or the torque converter, my moneys on the torque converter.

I could porbably just tune it and bump up the pressures in the transmission and make it go away if i wanted to keep this thing.
And then what? Wait for the next item to drive you nuts like the AC or power windows. I'd take my chances on swimming in shark infested waters over owning another new GM product.
09CTSV is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 09CTSV For This Useful Post: