View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 6:23pm   #1
Dan Dlabay
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 1.2%

Thanked 5,731 Times in 2,515 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $875210
Default Alaskan cruise

Just got back from a 7 day Alaskan cruise. Me my wife sister in law and brother in law left Seattle on the Norwegian Bliss . The first day was at sea.. Listen to good bands and dranked a few. First stop was Juneau Alaska. There we went out on a small boat and got to see hump back whales and Orcas in their natural habitat. Went to a saloon in Juneau and they had a drink called Duck Fart. It made up of Kahlua, Baileys Irish Cream and Crown Royal. We had several then had to buy a tee shirt that said we had duck farts. Next stop Skaway. There we took a 1.5 hour train ride through the wilderness. A saloon there had Reindeer Farts made up of Baileys, Kahlua and peppermint schnapps. Had several of those. Next day was spent at Glacier Bay. Then we went to Ketchikan were me and my brother in law took a float plane ride while the wife's went shopping. Last stop was Victoria British Colombia for shopping at sight seeing. Even though the temperature was cool the scenery and wildlife was great. I would recommend taking a Alaskan cruise.
Dan Dlabay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dan Dlabay For This Useful Post: