Senior Lurker
Barn Stall Owner #95
Activity: 12.2%

Thanked 1,211 Times in 581 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $750520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadcad View Post
You effing nailed it!!

ALL COMPANIES suck at service, EVERY ****ING ONE!!

At TM I have a business account for 10 years, 12 lines, and started with an account rep, who was not very competent, but always EVENTUALLY solved all issues.
Well, no longer, as you must now have 25+ lines to have a designated rep, if you have less than 25 you must call their main number and hope the filipino or indian customer service rep speaks English, and can solve your issue--GFL with that.

I no longer eat out that often for similar reason, as prices are too high and service sucks and the food is NEVER better than I can make at home.

Cell phone providers benefit most from what I call 'default customers', as we have so few choices, 90+% of us go with the big three, thus service for them is not an issue, as they all get pissed off customers from the other.

BTW, I was told I would have phone tomorrow by 2 PM, then I have to go to TM store for sim card, and then hopefully my backup with Google can be transferred into new phone.
I doubt this will happen, I believe I will be paying $200+ to the local phone repair store to get the broken phone powered up so I can transfer from that.

Lastly, having NO cell phone is awesome, as no one has called me to ask for something in the past 48 hours,,,
Why not use the sim card from the dead phone?
cptlo306 is offline   Reply With Quote