View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 7:04pm   #207
JPM
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1411

Quote:
Originally Posted by lander View Post
Get his azz over here and have him post that email from a CF admin admitting that was the reason. I'd like to have that to send to someone from over there.
You Raaaannnnngggg

It seems that information of my banning from CF is sketchy so let me hand it to you in a nutshell.

Yes I was permabanned! No I havent logged onto the forum for over a month! No I didnt receive an email from the Admins or Mods of the site explaining why. I did however get a personal email from a former Mod friend Jersey Jay stating (and I quote) Im sorry to see you go from CF this way and if you need anything let him know. That is how I found out I was banned.

I did call Jesse and it turns out that the reason I was banned is because CF was getting spammed with links to my forum Twisted Underground Forums and apparently I was held accountable for the actions of others. This was total BS as I was never logged onto the site for over a month which was confirmed by Jesse.

Jesse did offer to allow myself and a few others back on the site but I declined as this was the last straw and had no desire to return to that nonsense. There is a ton more but dont see a reason to go into all of the BS! The spam attack on CF was treated as a Murder Trial and their time should be spent in more useful ways instead of trying to be professional anglers and sending out the big CF lure with the hopes of catching information.

Jim Willis once told me he doesnt care what people say and doesnt visit other forums to read about the trash talk but its kind of funny I have logged him and all of the other CF Mods on my site checking out the below thread and even trying a sh*t program to try and cloak their IP. No luck there guys so try again.

Twisted Underground Forums - CF Just Canned Me

In the end its a sad state of affairs over there right now but do we all really need that place to hang out and have fun with the people we chat with every day and night on the intrawebs? Any forum will do IMHO so I'm gonna call it a day and move forward.

I did a ton of things for that forum and St. Jude but it seems that the more you do the less its appreciated and this nonsense made it very clear to me and from what I have read here, it seems all of you had a Rude Awakening as well.

That is all and carry on my friends
JPM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JPM For This Useful Post: