Old 01-13-2021, 9:45pm   #170
Rodnok1
A Real Barner
Activity: 50.4%

Thanked 23,954 Times in 9,948 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $315482

Quote:
Originally Posted by datawiz View Post
Honestly impressed that everyone got their cash. Hell, just yesterday I got a 2nd notice on my wife's life insurance policy.....hmmm, never got a first notice, and I pay all of my bills the day they arrive. Our current mailman is a POS. He has delivered packages to our front door that are not ours, delivered checks to my company to my neighbors. This current 2nd notice is at least the 3rd from different vendors that I've received over the past year.

It's absolutely BS that a piece of shit, useless mailman can potentially ruin your credit because he doesn't deliver your bills correctly.

Fortunately I know my regular bills, and I pay them, and even inquire about balances, with or without the paper bills.

But come on....more blue collar .gov entitled workers that take no pride in their work. Do your effing job man. That's what you are paid for. And you wonder why you didn't get a Christmas gift from me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvarapala View Post
Everyone's mail carrier is like that. Here we don't just have one signle regular carrier - they all get rotated around every few days. It's no wonder none of them ever fully learns this mail route.
Our mail carriers are top notch, never an issue. Local postmaster is super helpful also and a nice lady.

Friend's post office is the biggest bunch of shit bags in the country. I may have threatened the waterhead fuker a few times. Found out his branch is where they sent the shitbags who screw up instead of firing them. We keep lists and have to call the postmaster regularly over problems.
Wrong street deliveries and wrong block is so common not funny. Two years ago he didn't receive important paperwork and we know how helpful the govt is when requesting new..
Anything going through Detroit distribution center is 2 plus week delayed, i had packages in Detroit for a month this year.
His local post office forced him to do most things electronically, he didn't like it at first. A few screw ups have happened unfortunately so he's a tad bitter but most where his own fault.
All this being said DW I was shocked getting mine so quickly and not suprised one bit others are having issues.
Rodnok1 is online now   Reply With Quote